Why work with AARNet?
Work with AARNet and you'll be supporting global education and critical research in astronomy, high-energy physics, earth observation, environmental disasters, health, medicine and more.
Along with our important mission we are an employer that is committed to diversity and providing equal opportunity to all.
We provide competitive remuneration and a host of other benefits including:
- 17% superannuation;
- Flexible work options;
- 24 weeks paid - Maternity Leave;
- Welcome back to AARNet superannuation payment – for unpaid Maternity Leave;
- 24 weeks paid - Adoption Leave;
- Welcome back to AARNet superannuation payment – for unpaid Adoption Leave
- 16 weeks paid - Paternity leave;
- 20 days paid - Family & Domestic Violence Leave;
- 4 weeks paid - Death of a Child Leave;
- 4 weeks paid - Death of a Close Family Member Leave;
- 5 days paid - Natural Disaster Leave;
- Strong Equal Opportunity focus;
- Sector leader in Social Responsibility and Ethics; and
- A culture and company structure that allows your career to grow with access to leading edge technologies