The ISDN switch off has begun. It’s time to start planning your transition. MNF Enterprise allows you to move to a scalable, future-proof and enterprise-grade communications backbone – without losing functionality or your phone numbers. MNF's unique Australia-New Zealand network supports massive call volumes and can be used with all major UC or PBX solutions.
Enterprise SIP Trunks are the digital equivalent of phone lines, allowing you to make and receive calls globally via the MNF Enterprise network.
Virtual Numbers transfer your existing phone and fax numbers to the cloud. This means you can connect them to any user, device or location.
Why MNF Enterprise?
- Seamless transition – We work closely with you to ensure a controlled switch-over from ISDN so there’s no downtime or impact upon communications.
- Platform agnostic – You have freedom, flexibility and choice. MNF Enterprise SIP Trunks and Virtual Numbers can be used with all major on-premise PBXs, as well as leading cloud solutions such as Microsoft Teams and Webex Calling.
- Cost effective - Take advantage of competitive inbound and outbound call rates, as well as the ability to restrict calls to expensive international destinations or toll services.
- Reduce complexity - Moving away from ISDN services means you can right-size your telecom infrastructure. Get the right amount of lines and numbers so that you’re not paying for unused services. Consolidate into a single PBX or UCaaS platform that works everywhere.
- Unlimited capacity – Easily scale call concurrency and number inventory. Deliver phone services for tens of users up to thousands. MNF Enterprise services underpin some of the largest, most sophisticated cloud communication deployments in Australia and New Zealand.
- Reliable and redundant – Calls are routed via direct connections over AARNet to MNF Enterprise's carrier-grade infrastructure, allowing MNF Enterprise to optimize call routing, minimize network congestion and avoid packet loss and latency. Plus, you have the assurance of 99.99% uptime, backed by multiple geo-redundant routing paths and enterprise SLAs.
Contact us for pricing and more information.