CloudStor File Sender + Storage
Collaborating and sharing files just got so much easier for AARNet customers. We've merged our two popular web services CloudStor (file sender) and Cloudstor+ (cloud storage) into one easy-to-use application.
NEWS: Scientists turn to CloudStor for distributing genomics research data
NEWS: CloudStor group quotas: a quick and easy solution for sharing research data
NEWS: We've added new features to CloudStor
NEWS: CloudStor is a great tool for researchers - here's why
Features & benefits
- CloudStor file storage, CloudStor file sender and the AARNet Mirror are all accessible from the new CloudStor web interface.
- Fast access using Single Sign-On, such as Australian Access Federation (AAF) credentials
- Easy to use - no plugins required
- Quick and secure large file transfer
- Storage located in Australia and directly connected to the AARNet backbone at 40Gbps, for rapid and convenient access, and avoiding any sovereignty issues.
- Data is replicated a minimum of three times at geographically distributed storage nodes for high reliability and availability.
- Individual researchers at AARNet-connected institutions receive up to 100GB of storage free of charge and low-cost additional storage is available on request.
- AARNet can set up groups with group storage quotas for research collaborations. Research groups may apply for a group quota by emailing email@example.com with contact details and approximate size of storage required.
- If you want to view, sync and share files stored in CloudStor across all your devices, CloudStor works with ownCloud's sync clients. To access these you can run the first run wizard when you first set up CloudStor, or access them from ownCloud.
|| Service Category
CloudStor File Transfer + Storage
Infrastructure, Platform, System Security as a Service