Participants can drop in any time to discuss problems they are trying to solve or issues they would like to address relating to CloudStor. AARNet staff from the eResearch, CloudStor and Service Desk teams will be available to share knowledge and help users make the most of the CloudStor service.
Here are some things that you can get help with:
- Support and best practices for data upload
- How to manage and organise your data
- Work with large datasets that are slowing down your local computer
- Additional assistance after attending an AARNet training course
- Let us know if you have any other topic suggestions!
Everyone participating in the CloudStor Clinic is expected to show respect and courtesy to others, as outlined in the Carpentries Code of Conduct.